This bicycle trailer hitch is designed to fit bicycles that have some obstruction or an unusual frame geometry that prevents using our standard frame-mounted trailer hitch. It mounts on the end of the axle on top of the dropout underneath the quick-release skewer or axle nut. A strut on the bottom of the hitch connects to the underside of the chainstay to prevent it from rotating on the axle.
- made of TIG-welded, water-jet-cut stainless steel plate
- attaches quickly to most bikes without tools (a wrench is required for bikes with a bolt-on rear axle)
- fits bikes of any wheel size
- fits bikes with or without a seatstay
- fits bikes with chainstay-mounted disc brakes
- includes one hitch, one piece of protective hose (to prevent marring your frame), and one thumbscrew band clamp